I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with the most sweetest little boy in the whole world! Little I has a warm smile and a big helpful heart. He never complains or gets jealous about sharing his mom and dad with orphans, he is always excited about someone new moving in. He gives his best to others and takes second best by his own choice. This Thanksgiving he learned about pilgrims and indians and decided for his Thanksgiving feast at school he wanted to be a pilgrim. The cutest little pilgrim I ever did see <3
Dear Jill, I've never seen a cuter Pilgrim either!!! What a great picture!
ReplyDeleteYou do have an amazingly nice polite little boy and that's a tribute to you and Danny's excellent parenting.
Blessings to you and your wonderful family!
So sweet Jill ! You and Danny should be very proud. He has such a loving family :)
ReplyDeleteHe is the best looking pilgrim I ever did see too! So handsome! He's only taking after his parents with his kindness!
ReplyDelete