Monday, March 26, 2012

Finally!!! a decent picture!

It is so hard for anyone to take a decent picture of me. I am truly the worlds worst photogenic person! I have always been this way, even as a child. I started thinking that maybe it was my imagination, but then digital cameras came out!! Shortly after someone had taken my picture and looked down at their camera I noticed everyone would make the same confusing face. Their eyebrows would go together and the lips would start to scrunch together and then they would shake it off. Then I noticed that when my husband would take my picture and he would say, ummm no lets do that again! Then, after the 5th try, he would say, "uhhhh thats "pretty" good". On another occasion my sister was looking at some pictures of me and out of nowhere said, " Jill, you do not look as bad as your pictures". Nothing like the brutal honesty of your sister to set your thoughts in stone!! BUTTTTT,  Lo and Behold, my husband took a picture of me and my son, then looking down at the camera, he got a big smile on his face and said, "Its a good one!!" and gosh darn if he didnt pull it off!! A decent picture!! So I posted this one picture on FB as my profile picture and I had 3 different people ask me when I was gonna blog the picture. I had been thinking the same thing, but its kinda hard to blog a picture of two people doing nothing without looking totally conceited!! So here it is a blog post dedicated totally to showing my ONE good picture and of course my extremely handsome son.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Jill! That's a GREAT picture!!!
    You are just as cute (maybe cuter) than little I!
    Have it enlarged and framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT certainly is a Beautiful picture!!! I agree with Pat about having it enlarged and framed! I also like the picture on my blog where you turned and smiled real big. I thought it was good!
    I'm with you on the picture taking. I would always run from cameras and still do. I don't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a wonderful pic! I know just the feeling of "bad pics" - I'm a lot older than you and still haven't gotten a "good one"! LOL Yep - this is a keeper and have it framed like the girls said!

    ReplyDelete