Sunday, August 19, 2012

End Of The Summer Playdate

Little I has been asking for a playdate. He wanted to spend time with his little friends that he has made over his 5 short years of life. There were friends from daycare, school, and his little league. When he looks at me with those big brown eyes and starts his request with "Hey Beautiful", how can i say no?!?! The playdate started at 9am and ended at 4 pm. A full day of activities and socializing. They started their day making suncatchers out of pony beads. This was a big hit with the girls!



For lunch we boiled our noodles in colored water...


 and added blue food coloring to our alfredo sauce.

Thankfully, I had a wonderful helper who was cheap labor (yummy food)

They played on the hay bales for hours.....



In the afternoon we made green slime,

this was a big hit with the boys!!


They ended the day crashing in the cool basement watching the Lorax.

Eating thier "bears on the beach". Little I's friends gave it a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment